Thursday, May 10, 2012

Coma

The fact is . . . I'm dead.  I don't feel like it, but everyone says I am.  I'm 17 years old, and they say I died in 2012.  It just doesn't add up.  Plus, today is June 6 2020, my birthday.  But the only flames I see are Hell, and I need bigger lungs to blow those out.  While I was distracted with the thought of unending suffering, I heard something rare, yet familiar.  A boy, . . . my brother!  I strain to hear what he's saying.  "Britain, I can see you, you're not dead so don't listen to what everyone else says, I just know it. . ."

1: Is the brother real, or a hallucination?
2: If Britain isn't dead, where is he?
3: How will he get out?

1 comment:

  1. 1: The brother is real, but he is a part of your mind screaming for a chance to help pull you out of the dark depths you've fallen into.
    2:You are trapped in your mind and your feelings are suffocating you... they have pushed you under so far, you can't see the lights or the ones who care.
    3:The only way I saw through my personal hell was focusing on what i needed to care about, what i thought was important, but may not have been. I looked for people who could help me, and somehow pulled myself out. I had to move on and get away from people and problems that were eating me alive. Moving on... it hurts terribly, but I had to do it.

    ReplyDelete