Sunday, April 29, 2012

Eave's Dropping

I dropped you again Eave, and I'm sorry.  I honestly didn't mean it, please take me back.  I just want you to be happy, and I can't stop thinking about that.  Because ever since you left my grasp, my heart, has turned black.  And saying something won't work, because my mouth won't fit, and I can't even get the Right words out of it.  Since then, the right time has passed and I can't tie it off and reel it in.  No matter how hard I try, I can't get back on track.  So now I just divide my time.  Put it on the paper, and wait for my next line.  Hoping, but not quite praying. That with the right sentence, I might Catch you Eave.  And then we can have it all.  The time.  The world.  That Falling feeling I always seem to give you.  We can take the Lies we've been telling each other, and we can tell them again.  And we'll be, Happy.  That's what love is, Right?  And Eave, are you listening?  Because this is important, and I'm only going to say it once.  Eave, I promise . . . I will never drop you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment